To link a 3D Building Information Management (BIM) model from Assemble into a Procore Project.
Assemble is a 3D model data management platform that allows Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) firms to leverage Building Information Management (BIM) data for increased project insight, advanced project collaboration and data-driven decision making. If your company has enabled the Assemble + Procore integration, a user with 'Admin' level permission to a project's Admin tool can enable the tool in a project and then add Assemble views to the Assemble tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To request to enable the Assemble tool, 'Admin' permission on the company's Admin tool.
- To add an Assemble view to a Procore project, 'Admin' permission on the Assemble tool.
- To delete an Assemble view from a Procore project, 'Admin' permission on the Assemble tool.
- To open an Assemble view in a Procore project, 'Read-Only' permission or higher on the Assemble tool.
- An active user account for Assemble Insight (e.g., email address and password).
- Your Procore point of contact must enable the Assemble integration in Procore for your company's account. See Request to Enable the Assemble Integration.
- Navigate to the project's Assemble tool.
This reveals the Assemble integration page.
- Click Add Assemble Views.
This reveals a login window.
- Enter your Assemble login information (i.e., email address and password).
Note: If you are already logged into Assemble, you will not be prompted to log in again.
- In the 'Add Assemble Views' window, click the assemble view that you want to add to your Procore project.
- Click Next.
A list of views associated with the Assemble project appears.
- Mark the checkbox(es) next to the desired Assemble view(s).
- Click Add.
The new view is added to the Procore project's views list.