To enable ERP Integrations in your company's Procore account so users can create new projects and link them to your third-party ERP software (e.g. Acumatica Cloud ERP).
Procore's ERP Integrations option allows you to integrate your company's account with your third-party accounting/financial data, such as the Acumatica Cloud ERP solution. This gives your company the ability to connect your Procore accounting and project management solution to your Acumatica Cloud ERP system. To learn more about this option, call or email your Procore point of contact.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- Company level 'Admin' permission to Procore
- Additional Information:
- Procore's ERP Integrations option currently supports the Acumatica Cloud ERP solution.
- Your Procore point of contact must enable the ERP Integrations tool for your company.
- Call or email your Procore point of contact to learn how to enable ERP Integrations for your company's Procore account.
- Provide your Procore point of contact with a list users who should be granted permission to sync Procore data with your third-party ERP solution.
(Note: To push data from Procore to the Acumatica Cloud ERP database, the user must have the 'Can Push to Accounting' privilege enabled on their user account by Procore. Contact your Procore point of contact for details.)