The following badge icons exist for Procore Sync and should show in your computer's file explorer when using Sync:
- Green checkmark: Files are synced and up-to-date.
- Blue arrows: File syncing is in progress.
- Red exclamation point: There was an error and the file is not synced.
- Gray dash: Unknown status. This will occur if Procore Sync is not running in the background.
If you have enabled status icons for Procore Sync but are not seeing them in the file explorer, it might be due to a system limitation. Microsoft Windows limits the number of unique status icons that can be used on a system. If other applications are installed that use status icons on files and folders, those applications may be taking priority over Procore Sync.
The following programs use status icons:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- TortoiseGit / TortoiseHG / TortoiseSVN
Please contact your company’s IT administrator to determine if there are too many programs with icons installed in the registry.