There are a couple different scenarios where you will not be able to create a new project in Procore.
- You just finished the setup of your Procore account and now you're ready to create new projects, but the Add New Project button is grayed out and the Create a Project tile in Concierge is locked.
- You were previously able to create projects before but now the button is grayed out.
- You cannot create new projects because you do not see the create project button/tile.
Find the corresponding answer based on the specific scenario described above:
- If you have configured Procore to work with an integrated ERP system, the ability to create new Procore projects is disabled until the sync between your ERP accounting system and Procore has been properly set up and configured. This prerequisite step is required to ensure your projects can be properly synced between the two systems. This process requires that your cost coding system is finalized between Procore and your ERP System before you start creating any new project data. (Note: For any questions surrounding your ERP integration connection, please contact your Integration Implementation Specialist or your implementation resource for additional help.)
- Your Procore account has reached its maximum number of active projects.
For assistance, contact your Procore point of contact or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You were not given permission to create new projects in your Procore account. Please contact your company's Procore Administrator to request a change to your user permission. (Note: Procore cannot change a user's permissions.)