Avatars are profile photos that show up next to names of people in the Directory tool. They help your employer and other people with access to the Directory tool identify you. Though it is not required, you may choose to upload an avatar or profile photo to Procore by following the directions below.
Things to Consider
- Users may only alter or create an avatar for their own account.
- Only the following file types can be uploaded as an avatar: .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .gif, .png, .x-png, .bmp
- Recommended upload size: 300x300 or smaller. Larger images can be uploaded.
- From any page in Procore, click your name in the top right.
- Click My Settings.
- In the "Avatar" section, click Upload Photo to choose the image you want to appear in Procore.
Click Find From Gravitar to upload a photo associated with your Gravitar account.
(Note: Gravitar is a service that associates a picture with an email address so that you can use the same default picture with various online accounts.)
- Once you upload your photo, crop the image into a square.
That image will be uploaded to Procore as your avatar.