If you are an invoice contact who has been invited to provide a detailed breakdown of your Schedule of Values on a commitment, a Procore user (typically, an invoice administrator) will send you an invite by email. The message will resemble the example pictured below. Do NOT send an email reply to this message, as it comes from an unmonitored email address. Instead, follow the steps in the Answer below to gain access to the commitment in the Procore web application.
Before a Procore user can invite you to submit your breakdown, that user will need to ensure that you Procore user account has been granted the 'Required User Permissions' detailed in Update a Subcontractor Schedule of Values from the Commitments Tool.
If you have been designated as the invoice contact on a commitment, you might receive an email message that resembles the one pictured below. Typically, it is sent to you by an invoice administrator.
TipCan't find the email message? Search your email program for an email message from procoretech.com. The subject line of the email is formatted as" "[Procore User Name] invites you to break down your Schedule of Values for this commitment.
To open the commitment in your computer's web browser, choose from these options:
- Click the View Online link next to 'More Details' at the top or bottom of the email message.
- Click the Go to Procore button in the email message.
- If you are not logged into Procore, you will be required to enter your Procore login credentials before you are directed to the Subcontractor SOV tab in the appropriate commitment.
- If this is your first time logging in to Procore, you will first need to Join Procore from the Welcome to Procore Invite sent to you by your client.
- If you unable to log in, see Why can't I log in to Procore?