Users who have access to Procore's Field Productivity tools can assign a single Cost Type to all timecard entries for labor hours that can be used as a column source in a project's budget view. This allows the timecard entry hours submitted in the Timecard, Timesheets, My Time (Android), and My Time (iOS) tools to be immediately updated in the project's Budget tool.
- Configure the Default Cost Type for timecards from the company's Timesheet tool. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Budget.
- Click Set Up New Budget View.
- Under 'Standard Views', click on Blank Budget View.
- Click Create.
- Enter a View Name and View Description for your view.
- Click Configure Columns.
- Follow the steps for adding a 'Timesheet Hours' source column as outlined in Add a Budget View for Real-Time Labor Costing.