To view and track the learning progress of users completing a certification course on https://learn.procore.com.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Group Analytics Manager' privileges on our learning management system (LMS). Contact your Procore point of contact to request access.
- User analytics are accessible via the Training Analytics Dashboard.
- Log in to the Training Analytics Dashboard (http://dashboard.skilljar.com).
Note: The learn.procore.com and skilljar.procore.com domains are for students/learners who are taking a course.
- Click Analytics in the left side menu or click the Analytics tile/button.
- Use the different analytics options to view your group's analytics from different views. For example, use the Students option to view the analytics for a specific user or use the Courses option to view student activity by course. By default, the initial view filters for recent activity over the last 30 days, however you can easily change it to show user analytics from all time.
- Click the name of the training course (e.g. Procore Certification: Superintendent) for which you want to view user analytics. Tip: If you have access to view analytics for more than one company/account, be sure to select the desired group from the "Filter by" group dropdown menu.
- In the Students sub tab, you can see each student's name, email, % complete, total session time, when they registered for the course, as well as when they last logged in to this particular training course.
- Click a student's name link to view more granular user data. For example, you can view which modules they've completed as well as their quiz scores.
- View a user's certificate under the Students view. Click the person's name, and then click the certificate link under "Certificate" to view their certificate.