To view and track the learning progress of users completing a certification course on http://learn.procore.com.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Group Analytics Manager' privileges on our learning management system (LMS). Contact your Procore point of contact to request access.
- User analytics are accessible via the Training Analytics Dashboard.
- Log in to the Training Analytics Dashboard (http://dashboard.skilljar.com).
Note: The learn.procore.com and skilljar.procore.com domains are for students/learners who are taking a course.
- Click Analytics from the left side menu.
- Click the Courses sub tab.
- Click the name of the training course (e.g. Procore Fundamentals) for which you want to view user analytics.
- In the Students sub tab, you can see each student's name, email, % complete, total session time, when they registered for the course, as well as when they last logged in to this particular training course.
- Click a student's name link to view more granular user data. For example, you can view which modules they've completed as well as their quiz scores.
- View a user's certificate under the Students view. Click the person's name, and then click the certificate link under "Certificate" to view their certificate.