To restore a Sage 300 CRE vendor that has been archived in Procore's ERP Integrations tool.
If you have archived a Sage 300 CRE vendor in Procore's ERP Integrations tool, you have the ability to restore it from the archive. Typically, you will only remove a vendor from an archive if you plan to actively use the Sage 300 CRE vendor on a Procore project. After restoring the vendor from the archive using the steps below, you must continue with Link a Sage 300 CRE Vendor to a Procore Company.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Complete the appropriate steps for your specific ERP Integration: Archive an Integrated ERP System Vendor in Procore
- Additional Information:
- To view a list of archived vendors for your ERP Integration, see View the Archived Vendors List for an Integrated ERP System.
- After you restored the archived vendor, you must link it to a Procore company. See Link a Vendor from an Integrated ERP System with a Procore Company.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Integrations page.
- Click the Vendors subtab.
This opens the Vendors list.
- Under Filters, click Archived.
This reveals a list of all of the vendors that were previously linked to your integrated ERP system that have been archived in Procore.
- Locate the desired vendor and click Unarchive.
This restores the company/vendor to the ERP Integration tool's 'Ready to Import' list.