To update the Procore Windows app from the Microsoft Store.
Procore, like all apps on your mobile device, will update automatically if you have "Update apps Automatically" selected in the Store.
To turn on or off automatic app updates, see the directions below:
For Windows 10
- Open the Store app > Tap your Avatar next to the search box > Tap Settings > Tap App updates > In the App Updates Section, turn the slider button next to Update apps automatically to On or Off.
For Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1
- Open the Store app > Swipe across your screen from the right edge > Tap Settings > Tap App updates > turn the slider button next to Automatically update my apps to On or Off.
If you have chosen to manually update your apps, or if you would like to see if there has been an update released to the Procore Windows app, follow the directions below.
To view the Procore app version that you are using
- Launch the Procore app on your device
- Tap the Settings gear icon.
- Tap Release Notes.
The version you are running will appear at the top.
- From your Windows device, open the Store app.
- If you have app updates, this icon will appear next to the search menu:
- Tap the download icon.
- In the Downloads and updates page, look for Procore. If Procore has an update, it will appear in this list.
- Tap the Procore icon.
- Tap Update next to the Procore app.
Note: You can also search for "Procore," and if it has Update next to the app in the search results, click update to update the app to the newest version.