To mark an RFI as closed on a Windows device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's RFIs tool.
- Complete the steps in Create an RFI.
- Additional Information:
- You can close an RFI whether or not it has any responses.
- After you close an RFI, you are NOT permitted to add questions or responses.
- If you want to reopen a closed RFI at a later time, see Reopen an RFI.
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool from a Windows device.
- Select the RFI you want to close.
- Click Close.
Note: This will send a notification to the assignee and members of the distribution list members.