Below are notable changes to Procore for Windows. Note: Procore for Windows requires a Windows 10 compatible device. For additional System Requirements, visit the Procore page on the Microsoft Store.
|Download the most recent version|
- Improved Drawings performance
- New and updated filters for:
- Punch List
- Bug fixes and other performance improvements
- You can now edit failed uploads in the uploads page
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- The Documents Tool is now available.
- You can now export a drawing comparison as an image.
- You can now open a drawing in your favorite PDF editor by right-clicking on it from the drawings list.
- Check out our new PDF viewer in specifications which allows searching within the specification.
- Drawings can now update information in the background while the app is closed.
- Printing from the Drawings tool will display published markup and respect filtering.
- Bug fixes on the Punch List tool.