This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To add folders to Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, Android devices iOS devices, or the OS X operating system.
- Procore Sync observes the same user access permissions as the Procore web application. For example, to upload objects to the Documents tool, you must have 'Admin' level permissions on the Documents tool.
- If you are using Procore Drive for Documents, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade to Procore Sync.
- Open the synced "Procore" folder in your computer's file browser.
- Navigate to the folder within the project's folder into which you want to create subfolders.
Note: Any folders you create at the project folder level will not be synced with Procore. You will need to create folders within the project's folder.
- Right-click within the white space in the folder.
- Click Add Folder or your computer's variance (e.g. New Folder).
- Give your folder a name.
- Click Enter on your keyboard, or click away from the folder name to save.
- This folder will now be automatically uploaded to Procore in the project and folder specified.