ObjectiveTo search and filter items in the punch list on a Windows device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above on the Punch List tool.
- Any search and filter parameters that you set will be remembered for the next time you log in.
The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool on your Windows device.
- Enter a word or phrase in the Search bar. The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
- Tap Search.
- You have two filtering options on your Windows device.
- Open/Closed: Filter to see either only punch list items with the status of 'Open' or only punch list items with the status of 'Closed.'