To add markups to drawings in the project's Drawings tool on your Windows device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- The Markup tool is not available without network or internet connection.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your Windows device with a network or internet connection.
- Tap the drawing you would like to markup.
- Tap the markup tool you want to use in the markup toolbar in the right of your screen.
- Select tool: The hand tool allows you to pan around the drawing by tapping and dragging your finger on a drawing. With this tool you can also select existing markups to publish, resize, or delete.
- Change Item Color: Tap an item on the drawing, and then tap this tool to select the color of that item.
- Black, red, blue, green, yellow, purple, orange
- Boarder/Line Width: For applicable markups, you will be able to change the width of the boarder or line using this tool.
- Pencil / Highlighter: Tap this tool to draw freeform shapes using a pencil or highlighter tool.
- Line / Arrow: Draw a line, arrow, or double arrow by selecting this tool and drawing where you would like the arrow.
- Box / Ellipse: Draw a box or ellipse by tapping on either option. Within this tool, you have an additional option.
- Choose the Fill tool to control the opacity of the fill.
- 0% no fill
- 100% solid shape
- Cloud: Draw a cloud by tapping this tool and drawing where you would like the shape on your drawing.
- Add Text: Add a resizeable text box. Tap the box again, and tap the Edit icon to make changes to the text.
- Punch Pin: Tap this tool to add a punch list item to your drawing.
- Photos: Tap this tool to add photos to your drawing.
- Changes are automatically saved, so you can leave the drawing when you're done.