To email a punch list item from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Punch List tool.
- The punch list item must already be created and saved before you can email it.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool on your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the punch list item to which you want to email.
- Tap Share ()
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Add the user(s) who will receive the email.
- CC: Add the user(s) you want to copy on the email. Note: You (the creator of the email) will be automatically CC'd on the email.
- BCC: Add any user(s) you want to blind carbon copy on the email.
- Subject: The subject of the email is automatically populated with "FW: Punch Item: [punch #]: [title of punch list item ]". You may edit this if you want.
- Message: Tap into the body of the email to add a message or any additional comments that will be visible on the email.
- Tap Send.