ObjectiveTo edit a punch list item from an iOS mobile device.
There are many additions and edits that can be made to a punch list item. You can edit the general information included in the punch list item, add comments, add related items (such as a document or RFI), or send emails.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- 'Admin' level users have complete control of punch list items and can edit and update any assignee's response or edits.
- 'Standard' users can edit punch list items they have created.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Tap Punch List.
- Tap the punch list item you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- You can then edit the general information of the punch list item.
- Tap Save.