How to comment on an observation to request or clarify additional information on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Observations tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Observations tool.
- Tap the Observation on which you wish to comment.
- Tap Add a Comment.
- Add optional files by tapping the Add Attachment link and selecting files or photos from your device's library or tap Take Photo to take a new photo.
- Tap Post to post your comment and to send an email to the creator and/or assignee notifying them of your comment.