To edit a business item in a meeting from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- You can edit a business item if the meeting is in the 'Agenda' or 'Minutes' mode.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Tap the meeting containing the business item you want to edit.
- Tap the business item you want to edit.
- Tap into a field to edit the appropriate information. For information on these fields, see Add a Business Item (iOS)
- Tap Save.