Also available on
To convert a meeting to minutes, which moves the meeting from 'Agenda Mode' to 'Minutes Mode'. Once in 'Minutes Mode' you can then take attendance for the meeting.
When you first create a meeting, the system automatically places the meeting into agenda mode. While the meeting is in agenda mode you can set up the meeting details. Once the meeting occurs, you can click the Convert to Minutes button. The switches the meeting to meeting mode. This allows you to record the meeting's attendees.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission or higher on the project's Meetings tool.
- After you convert a meeting to minutes mode, you cannot switch it back to agenda mode.
- Meeting minutes can only be added via Procore's web application.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the meeting you want to convert to minutes.
- Tap Convert to Minutes.
- Tap Convert in the pop-up window to confirm you want to convert to minutes mode.
This action converts the meeting into "Minutes mode," which means you have completed all meeting planning and are ready take attendance. See Take Attendance (iOS).