Also available on
To convert a meeting to minutes, which moves the meeting from agenda mode to minutes mode. You can then add meeting minutes to the meeting.
When you first create a meeting, the system automatically places the meeting into agenda mode. While the meeting is in agenda mode you can set up the meeting details (see Create a Meeting, Create a Meeting Category, and Add a Meeting Item). Once the meeting occurs, you can click the Convert to Minutes button. The switches the meeting to meeting mode. This allows you to mark the attendees as Absent or Present. It also lets you capture the meeting minutes for each meeting item on the agenda.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission or higher on the project's Meetings tool.
- After you convert a meeting to minutes mode, you cannot switch it back to agenda mode.
- Supported on iOS and Android devices.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the meeting you want to convert to minutes.
- Tap the Convert to Minutes link.
- The meeting will go in "Minutes mode," which means you have completed all meeting planning and are ready to take notes on the meeting.
- You can mark who is present in the meeting under the "Scheduled Attendees" section by tapping the attendee and selecting the appropriate status.
- You can enter meeting minutes by tapping a business item and adding minutes in the Official Minutes text box.
- Tap Save to save the meeting minutes.