To add minutes to a meeting from an iOS device once it is in minutes mode.
During the meeting you can convert a meeting to minutes mode (see Convert a Meeting to Minutes Mode). Then, use the steps below to add your meeting minutes.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Meetings tool.
Before you can add meeting minutes:
- The meeting must be in 'Minutes' mode. To determine which mode your meeting is in, go to the Meeting Agenda/Minutes page and look at the 'State' column. To convert a meeting from 'Agenda' to 'Minutes' mode, see Convert to Minutes.
- The meeting must have one or more agenda items (a.k.a., 'meeting items'). See Add a Meeting Item. To determine if a meeting has agenda items, got to the Meeting Agendas/Minutes page and then look for a number in the '# Items' column.
- Tap Meetings from the tools menu in the left navigation.
- Tap a meeting you want to add minutes to in the left navigation.
- Tap the business item you want to add minutes to.
- Under Official Minutes, enter text to document what was said during the meeting.
- Tap Save. (Note: Your text will be displayed as official documented meeting minutes and will be sent when you distribute the meeting.)