To delete a project level form from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Forms tool.
- Deleting a form will remove the file from the Forms tool list page.
- Any form templates that you delete at the Project level will not be permanently deleted from Procore; instead they will be located in the Forms tool's Recycle Bin tab. See Retrieve a Project Level Form from the Recycle Bin.
- Navigate to the Project level Forms tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the form that you want to delete.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Delete.
Note: This action automatically deletes the form; deleted forms can be retrieved from the recycle bin.See Retrieve a Project Level Form from the Recycle Bin.