To use the Search bar to find a specific drawings in the project's Drawings log.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your iOS mobile device.
To access the Search function, tap the screen and drag your finger downward to reveal the search bar.
- Type a keyword or phrase into the Search bar.
Note: The following fields are searchable in the Drawings tool.
- Revision Number
- As you type, Procore will update with the search results.
- Tap a drawing to view its details.
Filter Drawings by Discipline
- Tap Filters ().
- Tap the desired discipline by which you want to filter the drawings.
- Tap Done.