To publish personal drawing markups so the whole team can reference them.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- You can only publish your own drawing markups.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the drawing you want to markup and publish.
- Add drawing markups or tap the drawing markup you want to publish. See Markup a Drawing (iOS).
- Tap Publish.
Note: Changes are automatically saved, so you can exit the drawing when you're done.