To link items to drawings in the project's Drawings tool on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your iOS device with a network or internet connection.
- Search and filter for the drawing you would like to add an item to.
- Tap the drawing.
- Tap either the Cloud / Arrow or Square / Circle icons in the drawing markup toolbar.
(Note: See Markup a Drawing (iOS))
- Draw the shape or arrow on the drawing.
- When you're done, tap the shape.
- Tap Link.
- Select which item you would like to add.
- Select from the list of available items to add to the drawing.
- Tap outside of the markup.
- Changes are automatically saved, so you can exit the drawing when you're done.