To add a company to the Project Level Directory on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you add a new company to the Project Directory, that company is also added to the Company level Directory tool. To avoid creating duplicate company entries in the Company Directory, it is recommended that when you enter the Company Name, you wait for the auto-fill feature to display a list of matching entries from the Company Directory. Then select the appropriate match (if one exists).
- Navigate to the Directory tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the + icon.
- Tap Add Company.
Import an Existing Company to the Project's Directory
- Tap Import from Contacts.
- Tap the desired existing company or contact.
Note: This is a contact stored locally to your device outside of Procore.
- Tap into a field to add or edit the relevant information.
Note: 'Company Name' is a required field.
- Tap Done to add the company to the project directory
Add a New Company to the Project's Directory
- Tap Create a New Company.
- Tap into a field to add the relevant information:
Note: 'the field Company Name' is required.
- Tap Done to save the company to the project's directory.