To access and configure settings on an iOS device.
- Tap the Settings cog ().
- Tap Manage Storage.
Note: See How do I manage the storage the Procore mobile app is using on my device?
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the project or projects for which you want to delete cached data.
- Tap Delete Cached Data.
- Tap Settings to go back.
- Tap Photo Storage.
- Turn ON/OFF Save Photos to Camera Roll.
- Tap Upload Queue to see any queued uploading items.
- Turn ON/OFF Upload Photos on WiFi Only.
Photo Upload Quality
To improve sync times and data usage, Procore will automatically select a small file size for uploaded photos and attachments. Follow the steps below to change the default setting:
- Tap Photo Upload Quality.
- Tap Best.
Note: Selecting Best may cause uploads to take longer and cause the app to use more data on your device.
Support & Feedback
- Tap Report an Issue to send device specific feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- If this option is not available, check to make sure you have configured your device's mail settings, which can be found in your device's configurations. Once there, check to make sure you have an active email account applied and that the mail option is enabled.
- Tap Call Support to contact Procore Support via phone.
- Tap Please Rate on App Store to rate the Procore app.
- Tap Login Preference.
- Select a login option to select from the following options:
- Yes, always auto-login: Tap this option to enable the Procore app to cache your password and automatically log you in.
- No, always ask for my password: Tap this option to disable the Procore app from caching your password and automatically logging you in.
- Tap Continue to save your preferences.
- Tap Logout to log out of Procore's mobile app.