To email a punch list item from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Punch List tool.
- 'Read-only' level users cannot be assigned to a punch list item.
- The punch list item must already be created and saved before you can email it.
- You can choose to either have all punch list items emailed simultaneously to all assignees listed on each item, or you can choose to email individual punch list items separately from one another.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the punch list item to which you want to email.
- Tap Send ().
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Add the user(s) who will receive the email.
- CC: Add the user(s) you want to copy on the email. Note: You (the creator of the email) will be automatically CC'd on the email.
- BCC: Add any user(s) you want to blind carbon copy on the email.
- Subject: The subject of the email is automatically populated with "FW: Punch Item: [punch #]: [title of punch list item ]". You may edit this if you want.
- Optional Comments: Add any additional comments that will be visible on the email.
- Tap Send.