To edit a punch list item from your Android mobile device.
There are many additions and edits that can be made to a punch list item. You can edit the general information included in the punch list item, add comments, add related items (such as a document or RFI), or send emails.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- 'Admin' level users have complete control of punch list items and can edit and update any assignee's response or edits.
- 'Standard' users can edit punch list items they have created.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool from your Android mobile device.
- Tap the punch list item you want to edit.
- Tap Edit ().
- Tap a field to edit the information you would like to change.
- Tap Save.