To configure the Tool Grid in Procore on an Android mobile device.
You can reorder the tool thumbnails or hide unused tools in your Procore Tool Grid for easier and more efficient access to your project's most used tools.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read Only' level permissions and above on the project.
- This feature is available in both 'Tool List' and 'Tool Grid' views. Images below refer to the 'Tool Grid' view.
- Tap Tools () in the toolbar tab to access the Tool Grid on an Android mobile device.
- Tap and hold a tool thumbnail to enable configure mode, shown below:
- To reorder the tool grid, tap and hold the tool's thumbnail you want to move and drag it to the desired location.
- Let go of the thumbnail to drop it into place.
- To hide an tool, tap () on the desired thumbnail. To show a hidden tool, tap () on the desired thumbnail.
- When finished, tap () to exit configure mode:
Note: Changes will be automatically saved.