To add external links to your project's home page on an Android mobile device.
Project Links are a way for users to share tools and information that exists outside Procore with their teams within Procore's web app. These links can include a variety of resources such as webcams, Google Sheets, and marketing sites. Admins on Project Home provide the link title and URL; anyone with access to the Project Home can view the links in the Home screen's Project Links tile. Project Links are like bookmarks for your browser--clicking on them will open the link in a new window.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool or Project Home to add a project link.
- 'Read-Only' level permission or higher on project-level tools and access permission to the project to view project home links.
- Navigate to the Project Home page on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the Project's Information tab ().
- In the Project Links tile, tap the + icon.
- Enter a name for the new project link.
- Enter the URL (web address) for the project link.
- Tap Save.
Note: The project link will now appear in the Project Links tile.