To email an inspection from the Inspections tool from your Android mobile device.
The email functionality on the Inspections tool allows you to send the details of an inspection to team members' email inbox. This might be helpful if team members would like a copy of the inspection outside of Procore or if you'd like to begin a private discussion about the inspection with a single person or group of people.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and 'Admin' level permissions on the Inspections tool.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Inspections tool.
- Tap the inspection you would like to email.
- Tap the Send icon ().
- Fill out the email form to specify who will be emailed the inspection:
- To: Tap into the 'To' field to select the user(s) or groups who will receive the email.
- Cc: (Optional) Tap the CC field to enter other users you want to receive the email. You (the person sending out the email) will automatically be Cc'ed on the email to ensure that you will also receive an email if people reply to the email.
- Bcc: (Optional) Use the 'Bcc' field to blind carbon copy other users on the email.
- Subject: The default subject will be auto-populated with the inspection name and number. Tap to edit or add to this subject line.
- Optional Comments: Enter any additional comments that will appear in the email.
- Tap Send.
Note: The email will be sent to all users in the 'To' and 'CC' fields, and the email will be logged in the 'Emails' sub tab of the Inspection tool.