To mark a daily log as 'Complete' from an Android mobile device. This action locks the daily log and prevents others from modifying entries unless a Daily Log Admin user re-opens that daily log.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to your project's Daily Log tool on an Android mobile device.
- Navigate to the date of the daily log you want to mark as 'Complete.'
- Once all relevant logs for the selected day have been completed, tap Complete Day.
- Tap Complete to confirm that the daily log's information is accurate and that it is ready to be marked as 'Complete.'
Note: This locks the daily log for that day and prevents anyone from modifying entries.
When a daily log is marked as 'Complete', the following banner will appear:
A daily log can be reopened again at anytime by tapping Re-Open Day.