ObjectiveTo edit an already existing log in the Daily Log tool from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Edit mode will display who the item was created by and the date it was created.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Tap Daily Log from the tools menu in the left navigation.
- Tap the arrows surrounding the date to select the day for which you want to edit a daily log entry, or simply tap the date to choose a day from the calendar.
- Tap the log category that contains the log entry you want to edit.
- Tap the item you wish to edit.
- Tap Edit ().
- Edit the appropriate fields of the log entry.
- Tap Save.