To upgrade to Procore Drive from the Procore for Desktop program.
- Remove any previously installed versions of Procore for Desktop from your computer:
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
- Search for and click Procore for Desktop or Procore Drive.
- Click Uninstall.
- If your computer doesn't restart automatically, restart it now.
- Download the latest version of Procore Drive and install it on your computer. See Update Procore Drive.
- After installing the program, log into your account by entering your email address and password. See Logging into Procore Drive.
You can begin using Procore drive. See Procore Drive User Guide.