To integrate a project schedule from Oracle's Primavera P6 Professional Project Management software to your project in Procore.
Configure the Project Level Schedule Tool for Primavera P6
Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the Schedule tool.
- Log in to Procore, and navigate to the project's Schedule tool.
- Click the Configure Schedule Settings text link to view the the tool's advanced settings.
- Click the Schedule Settings page.
- For the "Schedule Data From" drop-down menu, select Primavera P6 via Procore Drive.
- Set the Primavera Project ID, found in the File > Open window of the Primavera P6 project.
- Scroll down and click Update to save your changes.
Configure the P6 Database Server Settings in Procore Drive
- Launch Procore Drive (i.e., Start > Programs > Procore Drive).
- Select your company and project from the drop-down menus.
- Select the Schedule tool.
- Verify that Primavera Integration is selected under your project name.
- Verify the Schedule ID.
- Select the Database Type.
- Follow the appropriate instructions below, depending on your database type: