To use the Project level Submittals tool to view the Submittal Approvers' Response Time report.
The Submittal Approvers Response Time report is designed to track user response times to submittal items. This report is available when the submittal workflow is configured to use either the sequential approval or parallel approval process.
This is a useful report to run on a project when:
- You want to audit reviewer response times on submittal items. You can view all reviewer response times for a project's submittals or you can apply a filter option to narrow the report to view an individual approver's response time.
- You want to view an approval duration summary. You can view the report to see the total number of days (i.e. duration) it took to obtain a response of "Approved" or "Approved as Noted" for one or many submittals.
- You want to review the variance between the scheduled due dates and actual response times. You can view the report to see the the number of days it took to receive an approved response to one or all project submittals. Knowing this information can help improve your planning efforts in the future.
View the Submittal Approvers Response Time Report
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
- In the right navigation pane under Submittal Reports, click the Submittal Approvers' Response Time link.
Note: This link is visible and available only when the submittal workflow is configured for the sequential approval or parallel approval process. It is not available with design team workflow.
- In the Submittal Approvers' Response Time page, you have these options:
- To narrow the report results to a specific individual, go to the right navigation pane and under Filter By, select the desired name from the Approver list.
- To sort the report results by a specific column, click the desired column header.
After viewing the report in Procore, you can export the data to the CSV or PDF file format. See Export a Submittal Approvers Response Time Report.
Export a Submittal Approvers Response Time Report
- (Required) Complete the steps in View the Submittal Approvers Response Time Report.
- Next to the Export Data As label at the top of the page, do the following:
- Click the PDF button.
- Click the CSV button.
Note: Procore exports all of the report data, regardless of any Filter by or Sort settings that have been set. By default, the report data is sorted in ascending order by the approver's name.