To add a related item to a specification in order to provide additional context for reference purposes.
Note: If you would like to simply view a related item, click View next to the relevant specification and click the Related Items subtab.
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool.
- Click Info next to the specification you want to edit.
- Click the Related Items subtab.
- Click Edit.
- Select the type of item you would like to add as a related item. Most items are selectable options (e.g. bids, RFIs, productivity log, prime contract change order, task, etc.)
(Note: You can only add one item at a time. You can only select items that already exist in Procore; you cannot upload attachments directly as a related item.)
- Once you choose an item type, a drop-down menu under the "Description" column will populate with selectable items in your project. Choose one of these items.
- The "Date" field will automatically be populated with the date that the item was originally created in Procore.
- (Optional) Add any notes related to the item. Notes will be visible to other users with 'Read-only' permissions and above on the Specifications tool.
- Click the + Add button.
- To add more related items, repeat steps 5-9.
- Click Save.