Overwrite Current Schedule with New Schedule
Project schedules cannot be edited in Procore. They must always be updated in the third-party software program (e.g., Microsoft Project, Asta PowerPoint, etc.) and then uploaded into Procore again.
Important! Uploading a project schedule update overwrites the existing schedule and permanently removes the previous schedule's Change History from the system.
- In the Project Schedule Settings page, click Overwrite Schedule in the right pane.
- Under the Overwrite Current Schedule with New Schedule area, do the following:
- Click the Choose File button.
- Navigate to the schedule file on your computer or network. Then click Open.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update.
The 'Schedule Uploaded, processing should start soon' message appears. Your schedule is placed into a job queue and the system updates the schedule on a task-by-task basis. Depending on the number of jobs in the queue and the size of your project schedule, the overwrite process may take some time to complete. You can continue working in Procore during this process (Note: To confirm that your upload is complete, click the links in the View By menu to view the schedule changes).
Important! While the schedule is being updated, it is recommended that you do not attempt to upload another schedule update. Doing so will add a second job to the queue and jobs will be processed in the order they were uploaded into the system.