This documentation details prerelease software. Its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. and it is subject to change without notice. It is being provided online for preliminary evaluation prior to an upcoming release. Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To delete a response to an RFI permanently.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level RFIs tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you delete a response to an RFI, it will be permanently deleted from Procore. The response will be unrecoverable.
- Users on the distribution list and the assignee will be able to respond to the RFI in the tool and via email.
- Important! Responses can only be deleted from 'Open' RFIs.
- Navigate to the Project level RFIs tool.
This reveals the RFIs page.
- Click the Items tab.
This reveals a list of RFIs on the project.
- Locate the desired RFI. Then click View.
This opens the RFI in view mode.
- Click Edit.
This places the RFI in edit mode.
- Scroll to the Question + Responses area.
- Under All Responses, click Delete.
The system reveals a confirmation message.
- Click Confirm.
A GREEN banner appears to confirm the delete action.