To view all of your project's reports in your project's Reports tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and higher on the project's Reports tool.
- Users will also only see different reports based on the tools they have access to.
- Users need 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions in the project's Budget and Contract tool's to see Contract and Change Management Reports.
- Users need 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions in the project's Schedule tool in order to view Schedule reports.
- Users need 'Read-only' permissions in the projects Daily Log tool to view Daily Log reports.
- Navigate to the project's Reports tool.
- To view a report, clicking the title of the report. Reports are categorized by the following:
- Project Reports: General reports that display data that span the project.
- Contract and Change Management Reports: Reports related to financials, such as budget and change order reports.
Note: When the Budget tool is turned "On," the Budget Forecast Report and Budget Variance Report will not appear. When the Budget tool is turned "Off," The Budget Modifications and Budget Variance Report will not appear.
- Schedule Reports: Reports related to the project's scheduled tasks and changes.
- Daily Log Reports: Reports related to different logs in the Daily Log tool.
- Once you click into a report, you can not edit the report. However, you can export the report as PDF.