To edit a custom report that was created at the project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project level Reports tool.
- Navigate to the project level Reports tool.
- Find the report you want to edit and click the ellipsis icon and select Edit.
(Note: See Create a Custom Project Report)
- You will be taken to the Build Report page where you can edit the building and customization of the report by dragging an dropping columns or grouping and filtering fields. (Note: For more information on editable fields in the report, see Create a Custom Project Report)
Note: To edit the Title, Description, or Tools included in the report, click Previous Step.
- Click Update Report to save your changes.