To search for a punch list item in the Punch List tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above on the Punch List tool.
- Any search and filter parameters that you set will be remembered for the next time you log in.
The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
To Search for Punch List Items
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
- At the top of the page, you will see the search bar and filter options.
- Enter a word or phrase in the Search bar. The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
- Click Search.
To Filter by Punch List Items
- Click the "Add Filter drop-down menu. and choose from the options in the drop-down menu.
- The following filters can be applied and combined with each other to narrow down results.
- Assignee Company
- Due Date
- Date Created
- Date Closed
Note: See How do I filter by multi-tiered locations?
- Response Status
Note: You will only see types in the Type drop-down if you have added types to your Punch List. To add Punch item types, see Configure Advanced Settings: Punch List