To retrieve a previously deleted punch list item from the Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Punch List tab.
- When a punch item is deleted it will be archived in the Punch List tool's Recycle Bin. Punch items are never permanently deleted from Procore.
- Any punch item can be retrieved from the Recycle Bin regardless of whether its status was set to "Open" or "Closed" or whether it was "Unresolved" or "Resolved" when it was deleted.
- Go to your project's Punch List tool.
- Click the Recycled Punch List Items view option.
(Note: The total number of deleted punch items in the Recycle Bin will be highlighted in parentheses.)
- If a particular punch item that you want to retrieve from the Recycle Bin is not listed, you may need to change the filter options. By default, you will only see "Open" punch items. Therefore, if you are trying to retrieve a "Closed" punch item from the Recycle Bin, you will need to change the "Status" filter option to either show "All" or "Closed" punch items.
- Click View next to the punch list item you wish to retrieve.
- Click the Retrieve button.
- Change the view option to "All Items" in order to view the retrieved punch item.