To edit a quick punch category at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Project level Punch List tool.
- Categories are only created for organizational purposes when managing and creating punch item templates. They will not affect how your Project level Punch List tool is organized.
- Any templates or categories created at the Company level will have a key icon next to them.
- Any categories edited at the Project level will be only updated on that specific Project.
- Navigate to the Project level Punch List tool.
- Click Configure punch list settings...
- Click Punch List Templates.
- Scroll to the category or template that you want to edit.
- Click the title of the template, or make your changes using the bulk edit drop-down menus.
- Edit the information as needed.
- Click outside of the field. Your changes will be saved.