To delete a quick punch category at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Project level Punch List tool.
- Categories are only created for organizational purposes when managing and creating punch item templates. They will not affect how your Project level Punch List tool is organized.
- You will only be able to delete categories that were created at the Project level. Any templates or categories created at the Company level will have a key icon next to them and the X icon will be gray.
- Any categories deleted at the Project level will be only deleted on that specific Project.
- Navigate to the Project level Punch List tool.
- Click Configure punch list settings...
- Click Punch List Templates.
- Scroll to the category that you want to delete.
- Click the X next to the title of the category.
- Click outside of the name. Your changes will be saved.