To deactivate a punch item template at the Project level so that your team cannot create a punch list item from that template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Punch List tool.
- Punch item templates deactivated at the Project level will still be available on other projects and at the Company level.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
- Click Configure punch list settings... in the right pane under your filtering options.
- Scroll to the template which you would like to deactivate.
- Uncheck the box under Active.