To create a quick punch category on your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Punch List tool.
- Categories are only created for organizational purposes when managing and creating punch item templates. They will not affect how your Punch List tool is organized.
- Any templates or categories created at the Project level will not have a key icon next to them.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
This reveals My Punch List Items page.
- Click Configure Settings .
This opens the Punch List Settings page.
- Click Punch List Templates in the right pane.
This reveals a list punch list templates, organized by category.
- Click Create Category.
This opens the Create New Punch Item Template Category window.
- Do the following:
- Name. Enter the new category name.
- Create. Click this button to create the new category.
The system adds the new category at the bottom of the page.