To remove a Prime Contract Change Order.
In order to remove a Prime Contract Change Order (PCCO), you must unlink potential change orders or change order requests linked to the prime contract change order.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Prime Contract tool.
- Make sure that any change orders you want to remove are not added to any Pay Apps or Requisitions. If they are, those Pay Apps and Draw Requests will need to be deleted in order to remove the change orders.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contract tool.
- Click the Change Orders tab.
- First, you'll need to unapprove any Prime Contract Change Orders associated with the CORs or PCOs. You must unapprove the change orders in the reverse order they were approved in (i.e. if you approved them 1,3,4,2,5,6, you will need to unapprove them 6,5,2,4,3,1).
- Click View next to the change order you wish to unapprove.
- Click Edit.
- Select a status other than "Approved" in the Status drop-down menu.
- Once these have been unapproved, click View next to the Change Order Request you want to unlink.
- Click the Edit button.
- In the "Prime Contract Change Order" section, select "None" from the drop-down.
- In the "Potential Change Orders" section, remove any existing linked potential change orders.
- Click Save.
- Return to the Change Orders sub tab.
- The X next to the now unlinked PCCOs should now be red and clickable. Click the red x.
- Click on the OK on the pop-up to confirm that you want to remove the PCCO.