Edit & Rearrange SOV Line Items
You can rearrange SOV line items to organize your Prime Contract if you add in line items at a later date.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contract tool.
This reveals the Prime Contract page.
- Click Schedule of Values.
- Next to 'Schedule of Values', click Edit.
- With the SOV in edit mode, you can do the following:
- Add line items to the SOV. Select a Cost Code, enter a Description, choose a Type, and enter an Amount. Then click Add.
- Edit existing SOV line items. Click the BLUE caret in the top-right corner of the Cost Code, Description, Type, or Contract Amount Cell. Then change the existing value.
- Rearrange line items on the SOV. To change the position of an SOV line item, grab a line item by the hamburger (≡) button and the use a drag-and-drop operation to move the line item into the desired position.
- Click Save.
The system saves your changes.